Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Will

My name is Will. I will soon be 12 years old.

Well its funny that I should find this site. I have noticed that many places wait too long to tell people about sex. In my school they begin talking about puberty in grade 4. They repeat what was told in grade 4 in grade 5 but they also brush the basics about sex. Though I knew everything I learned in grade 5 before that due to freinds.

In grade 6 it blew me away how much they told. Though the video they showed us was high school leveled in terms of vocabulary so it was ahrd to understand. I was told everything i already knew but much more. The only thing it did not cover was exactly HOW to have sex. I do belive this is right though i have know it since i was in grade 5.

As for my parents they avoid the subject of sex completely. Even the subject of puberty. I don't feel comfortable asking them about anything sex related.

Well thats it,

Will

No comments: